Every good craftsmen has a set of tools and beautiful people are no exception. Quality products are at the heart of making beauty simple and fun. I can’t wait to gift my girls with the essentials, I really do believe most beauty depends on grooming. I am a chronic list maker so here it goes the tools needed:
1. A good set of Tweezers, personally I like Tweezerman, now you can even get them at some drugstores and of course online. I really love all the different colors, makes it easy to identify your personal tweezer in the family bathroom.
2. A wonderful paddle brush that feels good in your hand and on your hair, personal favorite, Mason Pearson for their durability and function.
3. Headbands and or elastics that do not pull hair and don’t have metal parts for when you’re exercising, cleansing, showering, etc…
4. A great comb to get through the tangles without splitting ends or damaging hair, everybody knows to get a good hair brush but many don’t spend a little extra to get a great comb. My favorite, Kent Combs for the tortoiseshell finish and excellent teeth.
5. A basic white washcloth, feel free to get the cheapest one you can find, works great to exfoliate and refresh, especially if you didn’t wear make up that day.
6. A mirror to check yourself out, a lighted magnifying one for your dresser and a full length body one.
Of course every woman or girl has to choose her own personal signature scent, favorite cleanser/moisturizer and lip color but these are those things I want to lay out as the foundation for my girls when the time is right.
Tags: beauty, brush, comb, mirror, tools