The end of a happy week, and it’s all because I love my makeup! Through the sweaty heat and thunderous rain my makeup made me feel sunny and bright. My first makeup layer, Stila’s Illuminating Liquid Foundation. Then a thin coating of Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Pressed Powder to set and help retain moisture.
Un-Wrinkle Pressed Powder is lightweight and translucent so all skin-tones can wear it! It’s triple milled so it’s velvety soft, anti-aging peptides and neuropeptides improve the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles.
The powder puff is a little wimpy but at the $31 price point very easy to look over, especially since I use my kabuki brush to apply. The compact package is gorgeous! shiny black and is used in a key scene in the “Get Smart” movie, I’m just wondering if it has a telephone in it?!
Even KAOS could not keep the key ingredients of Un-Wrinkle Pressed Powder a secret! The compact is available exclusively on QVC and we now have the information that powerful anti-aging peptides come together to create a pressed powder that will fast become your favorite. Press relief briefing uncovered the details…
- SYN-AKE Synthetic neuropeptide that mimics the wrinkle relaxing properties of an enzyme found in snake venom from the Brazilian Viper
- SYN-Coll Mimics the body’s own mechanism to produce collagen
- MATRIXYL 3000 – Collagen boosting dual-peptide that softens and smoothes the skin
- SNAP-8 – Neuropeptide that helps reduce the depth of wrinkles cause by facial expressions
- Argireline – Neuropeptide and Hexapeptide cocktail that prohibits muscles from contracting which prevents the formation of lines and wrinkles
Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care is a comprehensive collection of therapeutic skin treatments that use the most effective and potent ingredients. There are over 100 products available! which one is your favorite?
Tags: clinical, get smart, makeup, movie, Peter, Peter Thomas Roth, powder, pressed, qvc, qvc.com, Roth, skincare, Thomas, translucent