Thanks to The Jet Set Girls for tagging me in the wild meme sweeping the blogosphere! I love their post because they write about eachothers quirks! In a tell-tale post I will describe 6 quirks about myself.
MY Quirks are
mundane run-0f-the-mill variety exciting and noteworthy, here we go…
1. I don’t particular like to use plush bath towels. Those big fluffy towels look beautiful in the linen closet but when it comes to drying off I really like the thin, rough and abrasive type of towel that are hard to find nowadays. I also can’t stand using fabric softener with my towels, I like them stiff. If I had time I would iron them!
2. Something I’ve learned about myself is I *have to* maintain a certain amount of stuff, having my this’s there and my what’s where? is time consuming but I’m a pack rat! I’m convinced that the cereal boxes I’ve kept flattenned under boy2001’s bed, used Japanese phone cards tucked under my panty organizer, AOL cd’s etc… will rise in value and I will become the most famous pack rat of all!
3. I can’t stand predictability. I know it’s comforting for children so I appease them with a routine but in all other aspects of my life I try to diversify as much as possible. You may have noticed that on this blog, I will have 5 posts in one day and none the next. I could easily post date the launch of the post to have readers on a rationed feeding schedule. That would be the orderly and sensible thing to do but that is NOT who I am so it’s not going to happen. I will continue to post as the inspiration and impulse strikes and hit “Publish” without regret.
4. I love to birdwatch. I have 10 bird feeders around my front windows and I secretly despise the birds when they snub me and go to my neighbors. Right now my Goldfinches are MIA and the Hummingbirds have not shown up yet this year- it’s still early but… I love when they hang out here and let me watch them through the window all day. All of my family members have been trained to look for birds before attempting to enter the front door. If there are birds they have to wait or go through the back entrance!
5. I can only cut my hair if a famous celebrity is involved. When I was a child I got a Mary Lou Retton hair cut and in the early 90’s I got a Demi Moore “Ghost” hair cut. Scraggly longer hair since then.
6. Not only do I love to use makeup, I love to look at it. I have some posts coming up with the cutest little makeup packaging. It’s just so pretty I can’t stand it.’
There are my answers, now I’d like to tag 6 other fab bloggers:
Here are the RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
6. Once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.–we share six quirkie things about us and then tag 6 other bloggers.
If you get a chance leave your links to your exact posts here for continuity’s sake. Have a great day everyone!!
Tags: beauty, beauty blogs, blog, blogosphere, fun stuff, Meme, MEMES, quiz