I haven’t tried it and probably won’t in the forseeable future, I am so loaded down with mascara it’s not even funny, not to mention the need to ration funds in preparation for gift-giving season.
However, I’m really dying to know what people think about it and live vicariously through mascara voyeurism. Alas, as this post goes to publish, there’s only one lonely product review for this possibly superior product…
If you’ve tried Ôscillation, you are cordially invited to soundoff or write a review on Total Beauty.
Here are some tips from the experts…
- The key to great results with Ôscillation is a certain application technique. Apply in slow, straight and steady strokes.
- Don’t zig-zag and don’t wiggle!
- Don’t overpump the wand. There’s plenty of product on there for multiple coats.
- If at first you don’t succeed…don’t give up! Ôscillation takes a few tries to get the hang of it.
- Ôscillation is great for the lower lashes, so don’t forget to apply there. *I’m not so sure about this one, I still don’t mascarize my lower lashes.
Ôscillation is available at counters nation-wide or www.lancome-usa.com and retails for $34
Pretty picture of Daria Werbowy courtesy of Lancome. And a previous post about the one day launch this summer…