- A really good hair dryer, ceramic or this ion stuff I keep hearing about… goodness knows the old burgundy Vidal Sassoon hair dryer from 7 years ago is in need of being tossed! I’ve cleaned the dusty vents off but I am SKEERED Santa! If you don’t bring me a really nice one, I’ll have to break down and buy a cheap one which is no good. If anyone can point me to one in particular, that would be great.
- Anything at all from N.V. Perricone’s line
- $100 to spend on MAC make up on a new pressed powder and some new lipsticks and whatever other fun stuff I see over there.
- A nice fluffy make up brush to apply blush
- MOISTURIZER – I don’t have dry skin, but I’ve been finding I need to hydrate my skin so much more as I get older… no specific brand in mind.
- Conditioner for my kind of dry hair… I’m open to anything here
I know it’s lots to ask for, but I’m turning over a new leaf and am starting from the beauty basics, I’m sure I can put a dent in this list in the near future.
Tags: beauty, blush, brush, buy, clean, conditioner, dry, dust, gifts, hair, lipstick, mac, make up, moisturizer, press, products, sephora, shop, shopping, skin, stuff, style