Thanks to Kia from Yummy 411 for the tag!
The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
let’s see, I had been married for 3 years, living in Japan, spending as much free time as humanly possible at Roppongi and mixing it up with the locals, teaching them English Communication.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? (I’ll do tomorrow because the day is over!)
- go to the gym for at least 2 classes
- pack up my gym bag with everything I need for the girls in the childcare and me to shower and get ready for the day
- go to the beach with the girls
- get home and start dinner, wait for boy2001
- mail out the two Netflix Little House on the Prairie Disney movies
3. Snacks I enjoy:
German Chocolate Cake, Truffles, Popcorn with Butter/salt, apricots, Sushi
4. Places I’ve lived:
- New York City 19 years
- Key West 2 years
- Miami 1 year
- Japan 4 years
- Maine 8 years
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Figure how much I need to put away to get $300,000 in interest annually. Then I would follow Mr. Howell’s (aka the millionnaire from Gilligan’s Island) lead and board a charter boat with 3 other passengers and bumbling crew members. If I didn’t do that I would live it up like they did on Dallas, I would take the roll of Miss Ellie and encourage my kids to live at home and dress in silk pantsuits for dinner and get decked out for the most casual of occasions. Seriously though, I would move to Texas, I’ve been a few times and I can tell you if you’ve got money you can live pretty good there.
6. People I want to know more about: There are so many! One that has been sticking in my brain has been Rachel who spoke during the Total Beauty Summit about the The Healthy World, Healthy Child Book and site. We’re probably the same age but she has a wonderful something about her that makes me want to be just like her when I grow up! or at least after I get some sleep…
I’d like to tag the following fabulous bloggers, I think I got a good mix and variety represented so I hope you find something interesting. If you’d leave your links to your posts that would be great!!
Tags: beauty, bloggers, blogs, meme, memes, talk, writing