I told you I had some exciting taste tests lined up for you guys. Attune’s probiotic wellness bars are low in calories AND delicious! I am going crazy over Strawberry Bliss, fantabulous strawberry flavor fuzed with yogurt topping.
By now you’ve seen that probiotic yogurt commercial enough to know that you need to take care of your digestive track so it will work efficiently.
Attune’s Probiotic Wellness Bars have 5 times the live cultures in yogurt, making it a power product in my opinion! From the press release:
- Attune probiotics are proven to survive in the digestive tract, where they can provide optimal health benefits.
- Attune’s probiotics have been clinically tested to support a healthy digestive system and a strong immune system.
- Attune wellness bars also include prebiotics, which support healthy digestive function and work in harmony with probiotics.
Delicious Flavors and Pricing
- The Attune Chocolate Probiotic Wellness Bar is available in 100-calorie Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Crisp and Blueberry Vanilla varieties, as well as a new 80-calorie Dark Chocolate flavor. Retails for $1.19 per 20-gram bar.
- Attune Granola Probiotic Wellness Bar (170 calories) has a light, yogurt-flavored coating and comes in Wild Berry, Strawberry Bliss, Lemon Crème and, new for 2008, Mango Peach. Retails for $1.59 per 40-gram bar.
100 Bars of Attune Giveaway
…are given away per day for a limited time. Have a free coupon mailed to you for your very own Attune hoard. Look for Attune bars @ Whole Foods.
Tags: attune, bar, bars, coupon, food, free giveaway, grocery store, health, probiotic, wellness, whole foods